Sunday, February 7, 2010

At dawn look to the East

I was not used in drinking coffee, kinda gives me stomachache. But there are times when exceptions must be made.
Well here's the story, it's been A LOT of time since I last saw the sun rising so (after A LOT of coffee) I stayed up all night just to have a look at it.
Well, it was pretty cloudy, but I did manage to see the sun rising and take a picture of it. Some of you may want to know why I did this... Well it's just... you know, we complain about things we don't have, instead of enjoying our lives. Even the simplest and natural thing, like sunrise or sunset (Personally I choose sunrise, because "falling" is not my thing) is worth a minute of our life to enjoy it.
Coffee gave my nasty stomachache, but I don't care. Some sacrifices are worth making, especially when the prize is what you expect, or even more.
Therefore I'll end this post with one of my favorite quotes of LOTR (the book)
"Good Morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green.
Now that I see the picture, sun's barely visible but... whatever, it's there. :P
 

No comments: