Monday, February 22, 2010

No Coin? Oh well... so be it!

Today I decided to search for a replica of Harvey "Twoface" Dent's coin, but since I couldn't find it anywhere I gave up searching and bought me a figure of Twoface himself, for 10 bucks.
Twoface was ranked #12 in IGN's list of the Top 100 Comic Book Villains Of All Time.
Twoface has recently become my favorite of Batman's enemies, taking Joker's place, who has always been my favorite villain.
I just find some true in what Harvey believes. I find some wisdom and some "normality" in his quotes. Sometimes I feel like him, like my good side fights against my evil one. Unable to decide unless I flip a coin, lol.
Of course I don't want to get his coin to make decisions, I just think it would be a nice addition to my collection.

The figure resembles the character as seen on "The Dark Knight" film, played by Aaron Eckhart
 
 

No comments: