Friday, December 11, 2009

Silence

I've been sitting on my PC for hours... waiting for response.
It appears that my "Black Friday" is confirmed, and I'm still not forgiven. It appears that I will not find the redemption I seek... I really wish I wasn't that stupid... How could I ever do such great mistake, setting a great friendship in danger? None, except me, can tell how much I regret about it. The silence is just... painful. Far more painful that the words my friend could tell me. I only want us to be friends... My punishment, my torment goes on and on... And I clearly don't even understand why... I admit I was a jerk with all those stupid tags and comments... But is that enough to break a strong friendship? Why do I have to go through all this agony? I only ask for a chance... even criminals have a second chance in life...

No comments: