Saturday, January 9, 2010

Broken Relic

Last night I had a nice dream, can't say any details. But in the end it ended really bad and nasty: My favorite pen broke! I felt like... Aragorn while he was standing in front of the broken sword of his ancestors. That pen has good memories within it, I wouldn't like to see it on a stand like it's another relic, I love writing with it. It's the only KP pen I got, and more important: A gift!




In other news, I know have always been complaining that new figures and other stuff usually arrive to Greek stores later than in the rest of the world. But there is also a good side of it: Things might arrive late, but they barely leave the store, so you are able to dig out cool older stuff. This particular Batman figure I bought yesterday, is 6-7 years old, for example. And it was only 5 bucks.




I'd also like to show you how my new Transformers fit to my newest collection of G1 characters, feast your eyes, my friends!



I remember mentioning it those figures are part of the 25th anniversary, so here's a detail of their boxes. Pretty neat, in my opinion.

No comments: