Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oath

Today a friend's sister, after finishing her studies, received her certificate, alongside other 28 gals and guyz. It was a brilliant ceremony, with many important people. The 29 ex-students swore their oath and grabbed the paper with great happiness, but also stress, about what's gonna follow. And I wonder... In a year from now, if everything goes well, I'll be getting my own certificate, swearing my own oath. I both seek and fear that day. Everything will change after that. Hopefully my friends will be down with the audience, applauding me. Still, it's a long way. I got two more hard semesters ahead of me. I hope I can make it. I must make it. For honor. For my parents who support me. For my friends who believe in me as much as I believe in them. All of them... I don't know if it's fear, or courage, that compels me, but I will try. I haven't done anything big and important in my life, anyway. At least I don't think so. I think that this will be my first important success.

I can make it... I MUST make it.

Οh, and for those who got their certificate today, I got one thing to say:
Mae coren.

No comments: